Body type A: the Anne
Women with this body type have relatively wider hips than their shoulders. The hips and thighs are on the broad side compared to the shoulders. Other characteristics of the Anne type are round buttocks, slender legs, a flat stomach, a visible waist and average size breasts.
Fashion tips for the A-line
- Emphasize the upper half of your body.
- Wear tight outer clothing
- Accentuate your waist and possibly reinforce it with a belt
- Wear short jackets (just above the hips)
- Keep the undergarments a bit more sober and simpler
- Wear pants and skirts with a high waist
- Wear pants with stretch
What should you pay attention to:
- Hip pants are not that flattering
- Try to avoid jackets with pockets on the hips
- Do not wear pants with pleats or pockets
- It is better to avoid cropped or culotte pants